Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to make Cheese Cream Sauce for Nachos?

I need to know how to make those cheese sauce that they pour over nachos. I'm going to have it for a small family gathering tomorrow.





I don't need the recipe with those added salsa. What I like to eat is just plain cheese sauce and no other condiments. How do I do that? Do I need Cream cheese to do it?or will plain cheese do?please explain.How to make Cheese Cream Sauce for Nachos?
You can't do that...it's Nacho cheese...';Not yo', cheese!'; Get it?





I would add a touch of finely chopped jalapenos and maybe lightly sauteed garlic to the recipe above.How to make Cheese Cream Sauce for Nachos?
1 pound pasteurized cheese (recommended: Velveeta)





8 ounces shredded Cheddar





8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese





Combine all ingredients in a double boiler and stir until melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment