Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it ok to shave then apply a benzyl paroxide based cream ?

the cream i got prescribed by my GP its called panoxyl ?Is it ok to shave then apply a benzyl paroxide based cream ?
No. I use Panoxyl too so I know what you're talking about.


It says on the leaflet inside (plus my GP told me) you should leave it at least half an hour after washing the face before applying the cream. Let your skin dry properly and rub it on before you go to bed or something. Even the weaker strengths of that stuff is powerful. I've burnt my face with it before and bleached all the towels so be careful with it.Is it ok to shave then apply a benzyl paroxide based cream ?
No, don't use it immediately after.





It's best to be applied at night, then left on throughout the night, then washed off in the morning, and then you can shave.





PanOxyl stains dyed-fabrics though, so don't be surprised when your blue pillow covers turn white!
You could, but I bet it hurts like hell!!! I would suggest you use the Panoxyl (it's strong) before bed, rather than applying it after shaving.
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment