Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What accent color goes good with moss green dark wood and cream couches?

My first choice would be a DEEP SALMON SHADE; or something ranging from pink to red to burgundy.





For a totally different look and feeling, I would suggest TURQUOISE.





I also think that a hint of turquoise throughout the room would compliment my first choice.





Good luck and I hope this helps.What accent color goes good with moss green dark wood and cream couches?
Any shades of red would look great.What accent color goes good with moss green dark wood and cream couches?
earth colors, tan, pale green, coral, orange.
Hmmmm,,,,,, accents for earthy colors. I'd lean towards an oak trim as it's somewhat between the two.
dark orange
My daughter has those colors in their house. When I heard they were painting their living room red, I almost flipped. After I went up to see it, It is beautiful. So use a red, not the brick red. Theirs is a fairly dark red I don;t know what shade it is called. It is not candy apple red either. But go with red...........
brick red. I too have those colors

No comments:

Post a Comment