Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats the best moisturising cream to get rid of dry skin?

I burnt my skin with an acne gel for my face and i now have very dry chaped skin. Im using e45. i was wondering if there was any other good creams. Its my birthday night out on sat and i hope it goes because my foundation wont blend into my skin.Whats the best moisturising cream to get rid of dry skin?
E45 is excellent but you could also try a cream that has a high Aloe Vera content.Whats the best moisturising cream to get rid of dry skin?
use (ponds cold cream).


it keeps the skin clean and helps it stay moisterized and shiny but not oily or greasy.


its great for sun burns too helping skin to regenerate and smoothe out.


and also prevents rinkles.


my grnamother used it for years and suggest me to use it.


she never had a rinkle and looked so young and i have been using it and never had a problem.


i also use it for some of my skin on my body to rid dryness.


you can find it at walmart in facial cleansing isle.


white round tub with light blue light green or with a white top on it.
oh ive got it now





my skin is flaking so bad, coz of the weather.





i use e45








on a morning i get up wash with soapy water, and moisturise.





then when im home from from where ever ive been i do the same,





then before bed i do it!





my skins lear after about 2 days!











also ESPA is expensive but REALLY good
Boots own Aqueous cream has had a lot of good press lately. Apparently it works better than stuff several times the price and it has been flying off the shelves.
silkocks base is magic i have had very dry skin all my life and i use this you can also use it 2 wash your face.....aloe vera gels work 2
Something with Coco Butter in it (the real stuff, not the fake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment