Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good cream that a dermatologist can give for sun/brown spots of my face.?

I have a few sun/brown spots that get darker in the summer even thought I use a sunscreen and wear makeup. Is there a really good cream that the dermatologist can give me that is prescription strength that I can put on my face to help this. And why did I not get them when I was younger and now that I am in my mid 30's I do. When I lay in the tanning bed I always put a towel on my face, so I don't get a lot of sun on my face. And help would be great.What is a good cream that a dermatologist can give for sun/brown spots of my face.?
Aldara cream and retin-A both work, but you absolutely can not use this with any sun exposure what so ever. It is basically acid.What is a good cream that a dermatologist can give for sun/brown spots of my face.?
Depending on your skin type, a laser treatment package would be best in helping lighten your sun spots. They are quite expensive and take a while to do their job, but the results are fantastic. In my area, you can get 5 treatments (3 weeks in between) for around $1600. Make sure you go to a facility that has a medical doctor on site and check out the business thoroughly as licensing laws vary by state. A derm doc can also prescribe hydroquinone (sic), which is a topical lightening cream.





Also ask for a prescription of Renova (tretinoin cream) which is the first topical prescription cream that is clinically proven to reduce fine facial wrinkles that have been caused by aging and the sun.





If you really want to have great skin, stay away from tanning beds. You don't want the face of a 30 year old with the rest of your skin looking 60! Today's tanning beds are almost all UVA (ultra violet aging) rays, which do not cause burning like UVB rays, but cause more long-term sun damage.
i can recommend a skin lightening product that is used by dermatologists and privately label them because of the products' high potency and efficiency value from the ingredients used.. note that hydroquinone and mercury are harmful whitening ingredients, and this site sell safe products that you can use for long term use..





don't forget to use sunscreen with these products because it's one of the keys to successful skin lightening.. here's the link -

No comments:

Post a Comment