Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can vegetarians eat cream of chicken soup?

there is some chicken in it but not really enough to taste it. does it count?Can vegetarians eat cream of chicken soup?
Sorry, there's chicken in it. Go for cream of potato or something like that





xoxoCan vegetarians eat cream of chicken soup?
I'm sorry, I could hardly stop laughing when I read your question. It just reminded me so much of my younger days, when I watched enough Monty Python to memorize most of the skits:





';But I don't like Spam!';





';Well, you could order the 'Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, and Spam.' That's not got MUCH Spam in it!';
No. Even if there wasn't any chicken in it, vegetarians still couldn't eat it because it's base is made with a chicken stock. If if was made with a vegetarian stock, then it would be okay.
Vegetarian cannot eat cream of chicken soup. They don't eat things made with or from meet. They don't eat chicken broth and that's just the boiled off fat and water.
Um...yes...it counts...it has CHICKEN in it...not vegetarian
Just because you can't taste the chicken, doesn't mean you're not eating meat.
Absolutely NOT! There is chicken in the soup.
if you're a vegetarian who doesnt eat chicken


then no u cannot eat it
No, they can't eat it.






no way are you crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment