Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a cream or lotion I can use?

I have hairy arms (Italian). Some bracelets HURT because it yanks the hair. Is there a home remedy to flatten the hair against my skin? Or is it just an unpleasant part of life?Is there a cream or lotion I can use?
Bleach the hairs my sweet Mozz.





They become really thin, and fine. Then you will not have the problem. :DIs there a cream or lotion I can use?
i found that teh only thing that helped with this,


was to shave my arms.





i had really dark hair on my arms,


and there was alotttt of it.





this was until my freshamn year at highschool,


and this guy asked me if i would shave my arms %26gt;.%26lt;





i was like,


offended, but at the same time.





i needed to,


so it was the push i needed to do it.





it's really weird the first time you do it,


but then it feels good.





and looks much better,








but if you don't wanna shave you could just by,


nair or other hair remover to use instead.





hope that helps,


danielle k(:
Did you ever try trimming it? Maybe waxing? I've never heard of a remedy that will flatten hair ... I would say it's just an unpleasant part of life. What about using Nair - it might remove the hair.
lasar treatment or wax it it will grow back thinner

No comments:

Post a Comment