Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would placing acne cream on throat affect breathing?

I have some acne on my throat. I also have some perscription acne cream that I use on my face from my dermatologist.





Is it OK to put the cream on my throat? Reason I ask is because typically when I place the cream on skin, it tends to really tighten it up. I'm just worried that putting the cream on my throat will tighten it up and affect my breathing.





Should I worry?Would placing acne cream on throat affect breathing?
It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.Would placing acne cream on throat affect breathing?
No. I think that you will be fine, unless of course you are allergic to the cream. To restrict you airways it would have to pull it REALLY tight, and a topical cream isn't going to be able to do that.
your answer is in the site mentioned in my sources
you have acne on your throat???? no one can see it, I wouldn't risk putting cream on it... it might not even taste good!
what cream is it cos it sounds good.. i need some!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment