Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who likes to run and try to catch the ice cream man?

haha i did that today and i was with alot of my friends and it was really funny!!Who likes to run and try to catch the ice cream man?
i do lol, but last time i did, he wouldnt stop, lol, well, he stoped when i held up my money, but i also do it for fun somtimes.lol.Who likes to run and try to catch the ice cream man?
I love chasing the ice cream man with my friends. It is so funny. Once my friend grabbed onto his bumper cause he wouldnt stop...lol them she banged on the back of the truck and then he stopped....lol








It was really funny!!!
I used to, every Wednesday evening when he came around.
mememememe.
I do I do! I put on my BESTEST!!! running shoes and run as faaaaaaaaaaaast as I can so I can give him my monies for a tasty ice cream!!! YaY! :P
I do... Crazy, but that ice cream is sooo good. LOL
Oooooooh, cant wait for summer so I can regress and partake!
Oh Ya! Me! ha


Hey it's Sarah!
ooh i miss the ice cream man, haven't seen a van for years
i did that one time and i bump my head in his truck lol
  • myspace.com widgets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment