Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does Eating A Cream Cheese Bagel Make You Gassy?

Every day in school that is what I eat, and the next period all I am doing is farting. Does it make you gassy?Does Eating A Cream Cheese Bagel Make You Gassy?
It's very possible. The bagel itself is probably not causing your gas, but you may be lactose intolerant. Up to 70% of all human adults are lactose intolerant.





Lactose intolerance is a condition where the digestive system lacks or has a limited availability of an enzyme called lactase that is used to dissolve the sugars in dairy.





Symptoms include: nausea, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, and flatulence





Clinical symptoms typically appear within 30 minutes but may take up to 1-2 hours depending on other foods and activities.





Instead of using cream cheese on your bagel try margarine, peanut butter, hummus, or an olive tapenade.Does Eating A Cream Cheese Bagel Make You Gassy?
That happens to me!! I mean, oh you're a weirdo.... lol ;)
You know I love milk and cream cheese and sour cream but thats what happens to me too so I restrict me eating of milk products to weekends.Your just sensitive to it probly.I am downright allergic and it really bothers me.
Obviously...it does to you. So maybe you shouldn't eat that anymore...if it's a concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment