Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a recipe that calls for garlic & herb cream cheese. Couldn't find any. would onion & chive work?

I was thinking of sprinkeling a bit of garlic powder into it and mixing it up really good.I have a recipe that calls for garlic %26amp; herb cream cheese. Couldn't find any. would onion %26amp; chive work?
Yes, you should use your own herbs and spices. That is what they do.I have a recipe that calls for garlic %26amp; herb cream cheese. Couldn't find any. would onion %26amp; chive work?
Adding your own garlic powder to the mix will work just fine and will let you add as much or as little garlic as you like. You can also add a little bit of grated garlic if you have fresh garlic on hand. You can also customize the cheese with whatever herbs and spices you like. Be creative and have fun!





Good luck!
I think that would work fine with the garlic powder. Give it a try.
Sounds just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment