Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does anyone here have a tradition where you eat ice cream for breakfeast on Christmas morning?

I am just curious!Does anyone here have a tradition where you eat ice cream for breakfeast on Christmas morning?
No, I don't!!! Do you Meghan!!??Does anyone here have a tradition where you eat ice cream for breakfeast on Christmas morning?
I don't have that tradition, but I would gladly eat ice cream for breakfast every morning.
No, but I would like to! Unfortunately though, I could swear that ice cream and other sweets somehow bypass my stomach and go straight to my thighs and my butt, and makes them both bigger than they already are, LOL!
No, but I wish! It's usually homemade french toast for us.
no and never heard of it etheir!!


But it sound interesting and unique!!
No, my tradition is to eat all of the candy canes and chocolate in sight for breakfast AND lunch. I might try the ice cream next year, though..... =]
  • celebrities myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment