Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can i put on my new tattoo now savalon cream is off the shelves?

Is TCP similar?What can i put on my new tattoo now savalon cream is off the shelves?
You wanna get some vitamin e cream. That's what I used - keeps it lubed and moist. TCP will dry it out too much.What can i put on my new tattoo now savalon cream is off the shelves?
I always use preparation H on new tattoos it helps it heal and also takes out some of the itching it was recommended to me by my usual tattooist who has 25 years experience
When I got mine done, I was told to wash it twice a day with Dial soap and use cocoa butter after washing.
On new tatts, it is recommded here in many California shops to use Bacitracin Ointment and for healed and older tatts atleast for me...I use sunscreen on mine that are constantly exposed. Ocean Potion is GREAT!! Or Waterbabies
It is? Don't think TCP will cut it...try and get another antiseptic cream!!
Was recommended germoline or preparation h.When showering cover it with vaseline.
My tattooist told me to use Bepanthen cream and it worked wonders on my 3 tattoos and my brother has used it for his 7 plus tats as well.





Make sure that you gently wash the tat with mild soapy water and then pat dry - cleaning or drying too roughly will remove the scabs too early. When it is thoroughly dried dab Bepanthen onto your skin and gently rub it on to the tat rather than trying to rub it into the tat - when the whole tat is covered gently blot away the excess Bepathen and you are good to go.





It was recommended that I clean and Bepathen at least three times a day and all mine healed really well - my brother did his more often but then he is in a job that involves more sweat and dust and stuff.
E45/sudo cream
lol i no this might sound a bit weird but just trust me...


... you should use olay cream or failing that dove moisturising cream.


thay are both desighned to keep the skin soft, non irratant (Itchy), smooth and hydrated so it doesnt dry out.


or even you could use talcon powder to keep it smooth and hydrated.


good luck anyway.


bye bye.
Sudocrem is better than savlon.
sudacream is by far the best, the important thing with tattoos is to keep them moist to stop them cracking and the scab lifting the ink.
i was told 2 use preperation h after gettin my tattoos
Use Bepanthen cream from a pharmacy xxx (can be found in baby section-traditionally used as a nappy rash cream)
I have heard loads of things are good for tatts...


Vasaline


Baby oil


Aftersun lotion and suntan lotion (it has different vit and mins in it)


E45 cream





Dont use soap on your tat just use warm water and stroke it lightly to wash the area and PAT dry never rub it dry it will take the scabs off and you will have blotchy parts.
What has happened to savalon?
I should think so - I'm allergic to them both!





How about trying aloe vera - supposed to be a very good healer.
when i had my tattoo done there was only one other cream that worked it was called preperation H but it is for piles i think but works really well
Pretty much any diaper rash cream will work. I know it sounds silly but it works. The main point is to keep it moist and free of infection. Do not use aloe vera...though it is a great healer, it tends to draw out the color and causes your tat to fade quicker. I hope this helps.
I've been told by a tattooist that the best cream is ky jelly!!!


I never tried it, i use vitamin E cream try E45.
a lot of tattooists recommend preparation H although my son was told savlon, didnt know it wasnt available, what about an own brand antiseptic cream, boots asda, or germolene would be similar.
don't use tcp. I used preparation h (haemorrhoid cream) after my tattooist rec'd it. the tattooist has been rated best tattooist in the region for three years running - so i guess he knows what he's on about.
I use Aquaphor by Eucerin. It's awesome.
  • myspace.com widgets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment