Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I'm standing in my home in front of my window naked, eating a gallon of ice cream can I be arrested?

I'm 6'5 and 368lbs, my neighbors are complaining about it but they will not say it in my face.If I'm standing in my home in front of my window naked, eating a gallon of ice cream can I be arrested?
Jack, Jack, Jack.... that's not Ice Cream.





It's Crisco............





Tell Pauly hello next time you visit him at the AIDS Clinic.If I'm standing in my home in front of my window naked, eating a gallon of ice cream can I be arrested?
Yes, you could be arrested. Even though your inside your home, the US Supreme Court has ruled that an expectation of privacy does not apply in situations where you are likely to be seen by someone else.





So, walking around naked inside your home, with the blinds closed, and someone has to go way out of their way to see you, such as peer through the cracks in the blinds, then you would be protected. But, standing in front of an open window with your little wing dang doodle swinging in the breeze would not be protected, as there is no expectation of privacy in such situation. Someone walking by could easily see you.
Naked in front of the window at 6'5';, and 368 pounds? WOW. Talk about 'indecent' exposure!!! Do you really NEED to be eating ice cream naked, in front of the window? You don't need ice cream. And you shouldn't be exposing yourself. What a sight you must be.
why would you want to do that ? I don't really think they can do more then give you a warning but anything that disrespects peoples privacy can be treated legally like throwing huge parties and putting music till 3 Am when neighbors are trying to sleep.
Yes,i hope so,


that is indecent exposure,even if it's in your own home.





You may like to look at yourself naked,but who says your neighbors want to see that.
That big ole' fat belly is hanging down covering whatever might otherwise be indecent about you. You're not exposed at all!





And mantits aren't considered indecent exposure. Just watch any show of The Biggest Loser. Talk about gross.
Hello, Probally wont get arrested at first..but you will be told to close your drapes..if you continue to do so...then you will be arrested on public decency charges..and why would you put yourself through the headache?
They would complain to your face, but they probably cant see your face due to the glare of the sun reflecting off such a large mass
Yes. You would be charged with causing a public eye sore.
Gluttony is a sin, but it is not illegal.
Obama would be proud of his star constituent...fat boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment