Thursday, December 31, 2009

If you dog has quick & unexpected lick at your ice cream cone?

do you throw it away or keep on eating it?If you dog has quick %26amp; unexpected lick at your ice cream cone?
I would carry on eating, but it were Josh my old black Lab, then I wouldn't get the chance, he could eat a full ice cream cone in one bite!!!If you dog has quick %26amp; unexpected lick at your ice cream cone?
It's good to know that I'm not crazy for sharing my ice cream with my little Yorkie. I always share my ice cream and whatever I'm eating with him.What can I say....... He's my little baby.
Get them their own. Our dogs have their own ice cream in the freezer. Once I got them theirs I would continue to eat mine.
That would depend upon where the dogs tongue had been just before the lick!
Keep eating unless they'd just chowed down on kitty poop or something disgusting
I would share it. I also give mine bites off my fork at my meals.
LOL depends what she's just been licking before it!
At the price of ice cream today it would be sinful to throw it away.





Besides. Though dogs may eat a few things you might not, like your mouth, after a little time it is all cleaned out anyway.
probably keep eating...maybe scrape a layer off the part she licked.
i would wipe the side then eat...
I share with them all the time.
Whatever you want to do. If you do not feel comfortable eating after your dog wipe it off where he licked and keep eating it. If you are a true dog lover then share it with him.
Now that depends. Firstly, the dog has to up to date with worming and vaccinations. Secondly, if my Kelpie did it, I'd keep the cone. If one of my shepherds did it, I'd throw it away. The reason being that my shepherds eat all sorts of yuck things and the kelpie doesnt. She's a fair bit cleaner!
you lick the dog back
I get a spoon and scrape off any ice cream the dog's tongue or lips may have touched and then I finish the rest. I also make sure my dogs can't get to my ice cream so it doesn't happen in the first place.
keep eating. but that is only for my dogs. I do share my milk and water with my cats too. lol.
Keep eating it!
eat the part that he didnt lick
I keep eating it. I will let my dogs eat from my fork too. Many people find it gross, but my wife and I both do it. When I have a bowl of cereal, my one cat jumps up on the arm of the chair and drinks milk from my bowl. Our animals are our children.
If it's not chocolate then share it with him, it's only fair. Actually in moderation only though. :-)
If it's my dog I try and wipe off the part he/she licked and keep eating. Dog's are part of the family too. :)
i would share the whole thing with him.
I would throw it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment