Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is a night cream ok to use in the daytime? Will it harm my face?

I use OLAY Total Effects night cream then in the day time I use the same brand but it's another moisturizing cream not total effects. I am always expose to the sun. Does it have the same level of moisturizing?Is a night cream ok to use in the daytime? Will it harm my face?
If the night cream isn't SPF then you will feel the effects of the sun, easy way to counteract that is put the night cream on first then put some suncream on.





Night cream is a lot heavier then day cream but as long as it doesn't clog your pores and mess with your makeup its fineIs a night cream ok to use in the daytime? Will it harm my face?
use your day cream for the day, and your night cream at night.





the reason behind is that night creams are richer and contain more nutritives - the skin needs those ingredients to repair itself at night.


using a night cream at day, it's a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment