Thursday, December 31, 2009

How much calories are two scoops of haagen dazs ice cream?

each scoop is about 100 grams? I went to their site and they say about 100grams of that flavor is about 300 calories (ouch!). has anyone calculated that?How much calories are two scoops of haagen dazs ice cream?
Too many for you Cupcake (lol) However, have a scoop or two and enjoy it.How much calories are two scoops of haagen dazs ice cream?
Hey wait a minute, are you on a diet or are you not? And I thought you were craving cookies. Haagen Daz cookie dough dynamo is like 1200 cals for the tub ( 600mL I think ) so it would probably be like 400 cals. I'm not sure what flav. your going for but go easy on it if your still tryin to stick w/ your diet plans cause that stuff I addictive. i eat it by the tub bc I cant stop. Cookie dough %26amp; that choc. brownie one. MMMM......
Im sure someone probably has, but it wasnt me.
check calorieking.com





i'm guessing since it's haagen dazs that it's probably going to be around 600 calories. the haagen dazs brand uses alot of butter in their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment