Saturday, December 26, 2009

I spilled cream in my car, and now it smells like spoiled milk. How do I clean it?

Borax has directions on the side of the box for exactly this problem. But, being a coffee au lait a-holic, I've done this myself. Right where the cream was spilled, make a paste of borax and water, agitate into the stain. Sprinkle borax all over the car's carpet and upholstery. When the paste is dry on the spot, vacuum all of the borax away. It not only cleans the cream spot, but absorbs that spoiled milk smell, too.I spilled cream in my car, and now it smells like spoiled milk. How do I clean it?
A steam cleaner would be the best way but, if you don't have one use ammonia and water and lots of towels to mop it up with.I spilled cream in my car, and now it smells like spoiled milk. How do I clean it?
After a good cleaning with Odo-ban, for now eliminating the odor without fragrances and irritants, here's an inexpensive and fragrance free product that is FANTASTIC that I use and know so many other people that use it in their cars too! . It is a product called FRIDGE IT odor absorbers that I think originally made for fridge (makes sense). -little purple cube with an incredible activated carbon filter inside that is great and eliminates odors for a long time. It works so much better than all those sprays, gels and fragrances that just cover up smells and have lots of warning statements on them. Just place one or two in car and trunk and forget about it. No spills or chemicals or powder to worry about. Each only costs a couple of dollars. I use this product everywhere - it's that good and I really recommend it. You can buy it in kitchen gadget sections in stores like linens and things. I also think camping world sells it. I also know you can buy direct easily within just a few days which is what I do. It's easy and fast Just email to -customerservice@innofresh.com and they will send order form.


Definitely worth trying

No comments:

Post a Comment