Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does anyone have the picture of the protective spray or cream that is used before straightening your hair?

The one that is made by farouk company?





There's a small store near my home that has it. it says farouk silk or something but I'm not sure if it's the original because it looks weird. And it doesn't it protects your hair it just says it makes it soft or something.Does anyone have the picture of the protective spray or cream that is used before straightening your hair?
You are probably referring to Chi Silk infusion. It is in a grayish bottle with a red cap. It is made by Farouk. I use it and love how it works with my chi iron. It keeps my hair straight for days. You can also use it on your skin as well. Check out the link below or either go to google.com and just type in Chi Silk infusion. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment