Saturday, December 26, 2009

What ice cream is better butter peacan or Oreo?

Me and my brother argue all the time about which one is the best


and we are keepin score. so tell us which is better. let the games begin%26gt;What ice cream is better butter peacan or Oreo?
butter pecan, of course. that is a classic. those ice creams with candy or cookie pieces, just come and go.......they never last long.What ice cream is better butter peacan or Oreo?
eww none of them. mint choco chip is what im all about
butter pecan, of course!! It's been around for decades so the world must still love it!! I know I do!!
I perfer oreo but butter peacan is also good.
Oreo duh


u don't have to be a brain surgeon to get this question right.
O-R-E-O
Mint Chocolate Chip beats either.
My preference of the 2 is butter pecan.mmmm


Now I'm hungry...
Wow!Oreo all day! DUH!Old people will say Butter Peacan (ages 35+) 40 and over will say Black walnut
buttered pecan
Oh god thats difficult....


But I think I'm going with the butter pecan!!
hmmm though I am a choclate lover oreo would be tempting...but I can never pass up a delesious bowl of BUTTER PECAN
I love butter pecan
Oreo
OMG OREO IS THE BEST ICE CREAM THERE IS, THE BUTTER- PECAN TASTE WEIRD
butter pecan
I will like chocolate Oreo!oh you better pick chocolate Oreo it is GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!
Oreo is better. I have never liked butter peacan.
Buttter Peacan
Butter Pecan--my favorite!!
Oreo definitly but my mom would say butter pecan.
Butter Peacan
pecan with lots of nuts in it
I totally love both but if i have to choose i would choose oreo but my fav ice cream is Health yum-o
oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment